Happy Thanksgiving. This week was extremely short. On Monday I taught the classes that my cooperating teacher teaches. On Tuesday I ended up calling in ill as I have been diagnosed with acute bronchitis which took a turn for the worse.
My focus continues with the implementation of Standard 4 - Learning Environment and Standard 5 – Instructional Delivery as I am observing teaching, Standard 6 (Reading, Writing, and Oral Communication) continues to be addressed in all lessons as reading, writing, and oral communication are integrated into every lesson. I continued to observe Standard 8 (Collaborative Relationships) and Standard 9 (Professionalism, Leadership, and Advocacy) through the daily professional behavior of both teachers. Throughout each day Standard 1 (Teaching Diverse Students, Standard), Standard 2 (Content Area and Pedagogical Knowledge), Standard 3 (Planning for Differentiated Instruction), and Standard 7 (Assessment) are addressed through the discussion of how grades are determined and how lessons are planned to ensure standards are being met. My beliefs about teaching or learning continued to remain the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment